The school focuses on various programs of student development. Students can obtain experience through participation in a variety of extra-curricular activities in clubs and student associations.
1. NTD 7.000.000 has been spent on a building for the clubs.
2. Students are encouraged to set up all kinds of clubs.
3. All kinds of major activities (such as the freshman concert) are held, to make possible the participation of the entire school community.
4. Summer and winter camps are held.
5. Services for the elderly and children are provided by clubs.
The school aims to build up good student behavior and values, instilling in them respect for others and cultivating in them practical, innovative, knowledgeable and well-rounded characters.
- From 2004, the school aims to offer teaching, discipline, assistance and generic knowledge.
- Since 2005 the school has endeavored to engage in community service and has improved the relationship between the school and the community.
- The school features an “e-system” to maintain communication between faculty and parents in order to help students finish their studies.
- Since 2005, the school has provided a high-standard hall of residence for students living far away from the school. Instructors periodically visit those students renting off-campus accommodation.
- The school offers labor education to instill in the student an attitude of good devotion to work and service.
- Regarding delinquency, the school offers counseling and guidance to students in need.
- The school has developed a student committee and has trained the directors thereof.
- The health center offers health counseling and provides a health examination service.
- At lunch-time on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, the health center offers free medical counseling. Health insurance information and help with applications.
- The school gathers health service volunteers to perform community service, including visits to the elderly and to underprivileged children.
- Students are assisted in discovering their abilities in order to adapt well and realize their potential.
Counseling: Services provided include individual and group counseling. Psychological tests and instruction, mental health programs and books and magazines for student use.